Popular Posts

Monday, November 15, 2010

Resin Attempt #1 - A somewhat success...

After debating whether or not I actually wanted to mess with resin because it is "stinky" and I'd have to mess with it outside...I sucked it up and just did it.  I was pleasantly surprised at the results.  I am still messing around with colorations and my next try will be to make resin gems themselves...but I am so pleased with the purple that I have contemplated wearing it at my wedding...more to come soon!  Please note that iPhone pictures do not do it justice...I just can't find my real camera right now!


The purple - in antique copper finding with gears

The green - in silver finding with way too many gears

Burgundy - there are gears in there...but in real light they are too cloudy to see them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment